The Year of the Cat The Year of the Cat

Marc M...

...does it again! Brilliant!

Larkmart - Emergency Larkmart - Emergency

Spacebook!

I'm glad Newgrounds posted this on Facebook, I had to watch it twice. Very funny, and the voices are well recorded!

aasimpy responds:

thanks, spacebook. i think i re-recorded it 7 or 8 times. i bet my neighbors think i'm crazy.

Guitar Hero Timewaster Guitar Hero Timewaster

Nice

That pretty much sums up Guitar Hero. Good job on this, a large improvement upon the only animation I saw from you, which was that Sonic intro.

Angry-Ed responds:

Yeah Thanks man. I want to try and do more stuff kind of like this with those guys but I'm lazy and I don't have a lot of time on my hands. Maybe over the summer or something.

Fetch Fetch

AWWW SO CUTE!

Nice FBF short.

Megapokedigimangs Megapokedigimangs

A Good Laugh

Super lulz-worthy! High five!

Hamlet in 60 Seconds Hamlet in 60 Seconds

I've read Hamlet...

Therefore, this is x100 funnier to me! XD

Awesome.

The Story Of Phil The Story Of Phil

The audio in this was great! [Though it did clip a little] Funny!

Lethal Injection Lethal Injection

A selfish motive?

The animation in itself was pretty good.

But looking at what you had written "several weeks most of which i did not want to be working on this", -- seems like this was nothing more than a stab at the Halloween contest here on NG.

Shame on you.

As Tom Fulp himself has said, it is not about the prize money, it is about having your flash showcased to thousands, or even millions of users. Getting a prize for your work should just be the icing on top.

notorious responds:

yeah so it's not like i'm gonna win anyway and i already realise this

I've been making animations for years and i don't expect them to get money, i initially was excited about working on this, and i wanted to do a halloween animation, so once i started it i kind of felt compelled to finish it. I definitely value publicity more than money, which is why i actually PM'd Tom to put this on front page because i spent so much time and effort on it, and publicity is not going to win me money in this contest.

Though it would be nice if i made a little bit of money off of what i did ;)

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

COCK JOKE!

Err, I mean, totally gnarly-super-awesome!

Pac-man 3D Pac-man 3D