The Year of the Cat The Year of the Cat

Marc M...

...does it again! Brilliant!

Larkmart - Emergency Larkmart - Emergency

Spacebook!

I'm glad Newgrounds posted this on Facebook, I had to watch it twice. Very funny, and the voices are well recorded!

aasimpy responds:

thanks, spacebook. i think i re-recorded it 7 or 8 times. i bet my neighbors think i'm crazy.

Guitar Hero Timewaster Guitar Hero Timewaster

Nice

That pretty much sums up Guitar Hero. Good job on this, a large improvement upon the only animation I saw from you, which was that Sonic intro.

Angry-Ed responds:

Yeah Thanks man. I want to try and do more stuff kind of like this with those guys but I'm lazy and I don't have a lot of time on my hands. Maybe over the summer or something.

Animal Puncher Animal Puncher

Poor taste, absolutely disgusting...

...this is the type of game that gave Newgrounds the exposure it needed to get off the ground over ten years ago. Well done!

Save Blizzard Save Blizzard

:) :)

+$12 for Blizzard!

<3, Rus.

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

Unbelievable!

I thought this was going to be some cheesy remake using Flash tricks, but there are no tricks here! This is the real deal! Absolutely amazing, you've reconstructed Doom in Flash. I guess my only complaint would be that there is a large delay between when I press my key and when the action happens in the game. It's possible that it's just my computer.